[fw-wiz] terminal services

From: natfirewall@netscape.net
Date: 01/28/03

From: natfirewall@netscape.net
To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
Date: Tue Jan 28 14:40:01 2003

I am being asked to open port 3389 on our Corporate firewall and direct incoming traffic on that port to a specific IP on our internal network. Being the paranoid that I am, I do not want to do this but I need better reasons/ammunition other than saying "it would be bad". I am looking for pointers to information hopefully in support of my fear of M$ security. Also, the more recent the information the better.

Not being close minded, I would also be interested in seeing any information which would make me feel warm and fuzzy about opening the port.