Re: [fw-wiz] FIRESTARTER QUESTION

From: Devdas Bhagat (dvb@users.sourceforge.net)
Date: 01/09/03

From: Devdas Bhagat <dvb@users.sourceforge.net>
To: Manlio Frizzi <mfrizzi@ecs.net>
Date: Thu Jan  9 08:45:28 2003

On 08/01/03 19:35 +0100, Manlio Frizzi wrote:
> Does the firewall work just with those scripts and the Gui is just
> for configuring?
> Or I have to make some modification to my bare/firewall linux Box?
The scripts will work, but I suggest checking the IP addresses in the
scripts.

The best solution I have found is to RTFM and understand what is going
on, then roll my own script.

Devdas Bhagat

Relevant Pages

  • Re: QA tools for GUI applications
    ... There are standard controls as well as various ... Quality Assurance tests with GUI based applications. ... -text file scripts, so you can generate them yourself with bots if you ... client and then iterates through them all, ...
  • Re: Confusing stack effects
    ... Or you would have the scripts generate several ... But what you really seem to be aiming for is an easy to use GUI ... I am not one to say "Command line pwns your GUI", but instead, ... After that, call "sort" to sort the list, and then remove double ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Is This a KDE/Gnome Group?
    ... That's about the same for a GUI: Without any description a GUI input ... Of course shell scripts can have a GUI too. ... often are much harder to remember than CLI commands) I don't think the ... based on a query about the actual platform. ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: [Dng] [debianfork] Dont panic and keep forking Debian?!
    ... The problem with replacing init "scripts" with a "regular data ... The windows gui mindset allows you to accomplish only that which the ...
    (comp.misc)
  • script for creating multipage tiffs
    ... It had kept me bugging that the programmers of the GUI scanning programs ... Here are now two bare-bone scripts that in combination will scan pages ...
    (Debian-User)