Re: [fw-wiz] FIRESTARTER QUESTION

From: Devdas Bhagat (dvb@users.sourceforge.net)
Date: 01/09/03

From: Devdas Bhagat <dvb@users.sourceforge.net>
To: Manlio Frizzi <mfrizzi@ecs.net>
Date: Thu Jan  9 08:45:28 2003

On 08/01/03 19:35 +0100, Manlio Frizzi wrote:
> Does the firewall work just with those scripts and the Gui is just
> for configuring?
> Or I have to make some modification to my bare/firewall linux Box?
The scripts will work, but I suggest checking the IP addresses in the
scripts.

The best solution I have found is to RTFM and understand what is going
on, then roll my own script.

Devdas Bhagat

Relevant Pages

  • Re: QA tools for GUI applications
    ... There are standard controls as well as various ... Quality Assurance tests with GUI based applications. ... -text file scripts, so you can generate them yourself with bots if you ... client and then iterates through them all, ...
  • Re: Confusing stack effects
    ... Or you would have the scripts generate several ... But what you really seem to be aiming for is an easy to use GUI ... I am not one to say "Command line pwns your GUI", but instead, ... After that, call "sort" to sort the list, and then remove double ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Is This a KDE/Gnome Group?
    ... That's about the same for a GUI: Without any description a GUI input ... Of course shell scripts can have a GUI too. ... often are much harder to remember than CLI commands) I don't think the ... based on a query about the actual platform. ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • script for creating multipage tiffs
    ... It had kept me bugging that the programmers of the GUI scanning programs ... Here are now two bare-bone scripts that in combination will scan pages ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: how to control daemons not found in yast2 runlevel like Beagle
    ... GUI in YaST2, but what about other daemons like Beagle? ... Note that those files are actually links to the shell scripts ... These scripts follow a standard form and I believe that a ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)