RE: [fw-wiz] Re: [OT?] Anybody Recognize These Uploads?

From: Christine Kronberg (Christine_Kronberg@genua.de)
Date: 12/27/02

From: Christine Kronberg <Christine_Kronberg@genua.de>
To: <firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com>
Date: Fri Dec 27 07:32:01 2002

On Wed, 25 Dec 2002, Noonan, Wesley wrote:

> Their admins should be more responsible. I know of a lot of places that have
> taken to filtering out most of Europe and permitting only what they require.

  And in return there are enough places who filter most of america and
  asia, so what's your point?

  Chris.

--
GeNUA mbH

Relevant Pages

  • [fw-wiz] Re: Anybody Recognize These Uploads?
    ... On Wed, 25 Dec 2002, Noonan, Wesley wrote: ... >> that have taken to filtering out most of Europe and permitting only ... I think the clear point is that lazy admins ... have caused the current, broken Internet. ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: bye bye usenet
    ... will die due to a reduction in those using it. ... thread properly, kill files don't work, filtering and scoring are ... You don't need kill files, admins just ban the ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • RE: Access Based Directory Enumeration
    ... I mean I can see the value of filtering the views to files so that potato ... head admins and password resetters can't mess with things, ... > The white paper goes 'ABE filters shared folders visible to a user based on ... > other shared resources that the user does not have rights to access.' ...
  • RE: [fw-wiz] Re: [OT?] Anybody Recognize These Uploads?
    ... Their admins should be more responsible. ... taken to filtering out most of Europe and permitting only what they require. ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: Obama / McCain both hire incompetent IT staff, computers hacked
    ... filtering lists I might be on. ... until the filter vendors catch up with that, ... the corporate IT admins WORST NIGHTMARE. ... signed up for this service to evade filtering software. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)