Re: [fw-wiz] Stats on how common NAT is?

From: R. DuFresne (dufresne@sysinfo.com)
Date: 12/15/02

From: "R. DuFresne" <dufresne@sysinfo.com>
To: Michael Still <mikal@stillhq.com>
Date: Sun Dec 15 09:01:02 2002

Duke Hospital just NAT'ed all it's internal address space, as they step up
compliance with HIPAA. I've worked with a number of companies over the
years that have used NAT as Bill Royd's mentions in his reply also. and
as always, he gives sound advice and reasoning.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

--
        admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com

Relevant Pages

  • [fw-wiz] Stats on how common NAT is?
    ... I work as a software developer, and there has been some discussion at work ... Does anyone have any pointers on how common NAT in corporate environments ... or is it also for the added security? ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: [fw-wiz] Stats on how common NAT is?
    ... > Does anyone have any pointers on how common NAT in corporate environments ... what networks in other countries look like. ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)