RE: [fw-wiz] Interlopers on the WLAN

From: Cox, Michael (mscox@ti.com)
Date: 11/06/02

From: "Cox, Michael" <mscox@ti.com>
To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
Date: Wed Nov  6 11:58:01 2002

On a slightly different tack, and hopefully not too far off topic, what
saves the owners of the truly open WLAN's from liability if the access they
grant is used for nefarious purposes? With my ISP I have the chance to sign
an acceptable use agreement, but somehow I doubt that the pub hands these
out with the beer.

Thanks!
Michael