[fw-wiz] UDP 1239 ?

From: Pierre-Yves Bonnetain (bonnetain@acm.org)
Date: 10/24/02

From: Pierre-Yves Bonnetain <bonnetain@acm.org>
To: FIREWALLS <firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com>
Date: Thu Oct 24 17:24:19 2002

   Hello everybody,

   I've been seeing, for some time now, UDP paquets from my internal
net trying to go outside, to some server (in the UK), using
destination port 1239. Does anyone know what this port/protocol could
be (or where I could find some more data) ?
   Tia,

-- Pierre-Yves Bonnetain

Relevant Pages

  • ONE PACKET PER SECOND
    ... found a multicast from the server at port 1103 .destination port 36546. ... I used fport to trace it to an executable in the windows media services ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server)
  • Re: MS Exchange Server 5.5/ NT User Name Harvesting ?
    ... Go back to your WatchGuard logs and see where the ... destination port on your server that is being ... > lone server is running on NT with all the latest ... > The usernames are not guessable, ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: How to open Ports on Server 2003 SP1
    ... Client needs to connect to WinXP client on destination port 5002, ... The server app tested on windows Xp ...
  • GPRS socket connect always succeeds
    ... connect to a server - this SUCCEEDS even though there's no listener on ... correctly (fails if there's nothing listening at the destination port); ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)