[fw-wiz] FW: FW: Wan Interface Speed

From: Tascha Johnson (Tascha.Johnson@watchguard.com)
Date: 10/09/02

From: Tascha Johnson <Tascha.Johnson@watchguard.com>
To: "'firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com'" <firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com>
Date: Wed Oct  9 19:23:01 2002

Brian

The SOHO 6 product would most likely be the best solution in the situation
as described below.

Here is more information on the SOHO6 product:
http://www.watchguard.com/products/fireboxsoho6tc.asp

I tried sending an attachment and the web-group wouldn't allow the
pass-through, so only have this link to our website to offer. :)

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

TaschaJohnson
TeleSales Representative
WatchGuard Technologies, Inc.