Re: [fw-wiz] Multiple firewalls ruleset bypass through FTP. Again. (CERT VU#328867)

From: Marcus J. Ranum (mjr@ranum.com)
Date: 10/08/02

To: "Paul D. Robertson" <proberts@patriot.net>, "R. DuFresne" <dufresne@sysinfo.com>
From: "Marcus J. Ranum" <mjr@ranum.com>
Date: Tue Oct  8 19:41:01 2002

Paul D. Robertson wrote:
>First, do no harm.

Especially: don't do harm just to promote yourself, market yourself,
or get attention/back-pats...

mjr.

---
Marcus J. Ranum				http://www.ranum.com
Computer and Communications Security	mjr@ranum.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OT: conversations about life
    ... going completely OTT on drinking binges which harm others as well as ... Curiously when I was young we mostly used to smoke pot ... and I definitely don't want them acquiring a police record ... I dunno what the market is like now but it used to be cheap, ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Is Nob Really Dr. Joseph Goebbels?
    ... >> more harm than good when it interferes in the market. ... In modern times our familiarity with the various markets in the US tends to ... blind us to how non-free markets can be in other countries. ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: Is Nob Really Dr. Joseph Goebbels?
    ... > more harm than good when it interferes in the market. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • gas prices
    ... will this harm the performance,if so is ... there something on the market that i can add to my fuel to make up for the ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.autos.bmw)
  • Re: Paulson looks so silly ...
    ... He does not breed much confidence in the market... ... stop thinking about new ways to harm our ... country and our people, and neither do we" GWB ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)