[fw-wiz] Firewall Load balancing solution

From: Phu Quy (npquy@vnn.vn)
Date: 09/30/02

From: "Phu Quy" <npquy@vnn.vn>
To: <firewall-wizards@nfr.net>
Date: Mon Sep 30 07:50:03 2002

Dear all,

I would like to deploy a firewall load balacing solution for our network, Now we have 2 Cisco PIX firewall and we will have 2 checkpoint servers in next some months, I don't know which solution is good for us. I have to choose between Cisco solution and other.
 - With Cisco solution, we need buy a Content switching module for our catalyst 6509 , but I don't know can It use for checkpoint firewall and Cisco Pix firewall load balancing ( mix together )

- With other solution, We intend to buy 2 ServerIron400 from Foundry Network for content switching components, But I don't know can I use many verdor of firewall in this structure also

Pls give me your advise

Thanks so much
Regards,
Quy Nguyen