[fw-wiz] Motorola NES and Cisco PIX

From: Michael Milbach (michael@milbach.com)
Date: 09/08/02

To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
From: Michael Milbach <michael@milbach.com>
Date: Sun Sep  8 20:49:01 2002

Does anyone know the appropriate ports that have to be opened in order for
the Motorola NES's to set up encrypted sessions through a Cisco PIX firewall?

Any help would be appreciated.

Michael Milbach

Relevant Pages

  • RE: USB ports and ActiveSync v4.5
    ... When I had my problem I got a window asking me to do a reset on my handheld. ... My PC would recognize the USB connection but would not synch until I turned ... Have you tried resetting your Motorola? ... all external USB HDs and in fact only used the USB ports for the MotQ9c. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: History
    ... would put it in the "port" column; however I know that Universe ran on ... I think Aviion was DG's name for their server line that used non- ... first the Motorola 88000 then later Intel 386/ ... list of ports of PICK and not as a separate implementation? ...
    (comp.databases.pick)
  • Re: XP Remote Access Ports
    ... You need to forward ports 80 and 3389 to the computer in question. ... > finding out what port that Windows XP uses for. ...
  • Re: Outlook Web Access 2003 404 Error
    ... I am using a Cisco PIX firewall and it is not stopping anything on ports 80 ... I definately do not have IISlockdown or urlscan installed unless ... Daniel Hayward ...
  • [fw-wiz] cisco pix does not log traffic targetted to itself?
    ... My cisco pix firewall is logging denied traffic normally. ... ports were discovered but no traffic of the scan was captured in the log. ... Also is it true that the cisco pix firewall deny all traffics that is not ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)