[fw-wiz] PIX VPN Question

From: Richard Worwood (richardw@tdbnetworks.com)
Date: 09/03/02

From: "Richard Worwood" <richardw@tdbnetworks.com>
To: <firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com>
Date: Tue Sep  3 17:19:01 2002

Apologies in advance if this is a stupid question, but I don't know the
answer so I'm guessing it's not too stupid.

What ports on a nat need to be statically defined to allow communication
between a cisco nat client on the inside and a PIX on the outside?

Additionally would these ports be the same if I wanted to put a PIX behind
the nat creating the VPN tunnel instead of multiple VPN clients?

Thanks in advance and apologies again if this is a stupid/ignorant question.

Richard Worwood, TDB Networks
4 High Street, Twyford, Berkshire RG10 9AE
Mobile: +44 (0) 7771 662880
Email: richardw@tdbnetworks.com